The wounded heart is a healing heart.
If you are hurting, than you are brave. You have taken risks where others didn’t in fear of getting hurt. If you are not hurting, consider if you have numbed yourself to pain? By numbing ourselves to one emotion, we numb ourselves to other sensations, lack passion and libido
Expose your wounds to heal. Don’t be afraid. It is fear that prevents us form connection that we crave.
We do not comfort others in their own wounds. With compassion, we intuitively reveal to them the pattern that their wounds are playing. Each revealed wound lifts a layer off the heart and allows us to connect deeper.
Join the Academy for full length videos
• Explore the teachings in greater depth
• Find a sense of ease in your daily life
• Free yourself from the traps of the mind
• Find deep intimacy and connection with yourself and others
• Learn skills designed for challenging situations
• Discover the possibilities only you can imagine
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.